hey! looks like you moved over to the dark side. I know..it is hard to resist. I left a comment on amy k's and saw you right above me so I had to come and say hi! so HI!
It is so great to hear from you!! Sorry it took so long to respond, we just moved & it has been a little crazy. We need to get together and catch up. Your kids are beautiful! You have to tell me where you teach also, we are looking for a new dance studio. My email is amyknudtson@juno.com - lets get in touch!
6 comments:
Good job on creating this post. You're a natural Rach!
Great job Rachel, you're a natural!
Gotta love her big blue beautiful eyes! She is a cutie!
hey! looks like you moved over to the dark side. I know..it is hard to resist. I left a comment on amy k's and saw you right above me so I had to come and say hi! so HI!
We sure miss this girl!
It is so great to hear from you!! Sorry it took so long to respond, we just moved & it has been a little crazy. We need to get together and catch up. Your kids are beautiful! You have to tell me where you teach also, we are looking for a new dance studio. My email is amyknudtson@juno.com - lets get in touch!
Post a Comment