Matt and I just got back from an amazing cruise with Upstage. It was a blast. As much as we missed the kids, we still managed to have a little fun.
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt and I just got back from an amazing cruise with Upstage. It was a blast. As much as we missed the kids, we still managed to have a little fun.
Posted by The Ludlow Family at 7:32 PM
5 comments:
Wow, look at you and your side show blog skillz. I hope Matt used his espanol on the trip. Looks like lots of kid-free fun.
Yeah, new pictures on your blog! It is so fun to see you guys and keep up with you this way!
Ok, I keep forgetting you started a blog! You're about as good as I am at updating right now!! :) Your meal planning lesson was AWESOME last night, you really ought to teach RS more often!
I second what Cathi said... I got some great ideas from you! Thanks!
I bet you guys were loving that cruise!! Yea for you!
Love the updated look of your blog. Sounds like the cruise was a blast.
-Tara
Post a Comment